Subject: [Leica] Re: Contax N lenses
From: bomingtong at yahoo.ca (Bo-Ming Tong)
Date: Fri Jan 26 06:11:27 2007

Thanks Montie, but this is not the end of story yet...

I just recognized that LUG is a very much united
community, because I found a number of members
continued to spread the word on other forums,
referring to my business as a 'scam', after seeing
Mehrdad's message. Due to this ripple effect, the word
was spread way beyond the 6 places it was originally
posted to. It appears to me that this has already
spiraled out of control.

If you are one of the people who helped 'spread the
word', please try whatever you can to delete those
threads. All my life's savings are invested in this
Contax N-mount to Canon EF-mount conversion endeavour,
and further more, if in the unfortunate event that I
go belly up because my reputation was tarnished this
way, you will be held accountable by all Contax N
owners worldwide for destroying their migration path.
Just think of the anguish you would have had if you
had no Leica M8! Do not do this to your fellow Contax
N buddies. Your assistance is requested and required
immediately! In addition, I would like you to report
to Mehrdad where you posted to, so that Mehrdad would
report his conversion results there. Thank you!

Bo-Ming