Subject: [Leica] Re: Contax N lenses
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu Jan 25 06:33:30 2007

"...and they all lived happily ever after"  Welcome aboard
Bo-Ming!

Montie

>>Hi everyone,

My name is Bo-Ming. I found out what is going on here
and therefore I am joining this list.

I just spoke with mehrdad over the phone. It was a
very nice chat, we talked about computer stuff and our
life stories and stuff like that. It was all a huge
misunderstanding. We have decided that the best thing
to do is to finish the conversions and report the
results to you all.

Let me take this opportunity to apologize to mehrdad
for not responding to his emails sooner.

Bo-Ming Tong

Replies: Reply from bomingtong at yahoo.ca (Bo-Ming Tong) ([Leica] Re: Contax N lenses)