Subject: [Leica] Re: More fun with the M8
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu Jan 25 16:22:44 2007

Adam wrote:
>>I tried to choose a gray that in both light sources and so, perhaps,
>>didn't get a good color rendition anywhere!

And that, IMO,  is why the photo works nicely!
Montie

>I'm continuing to work the water sculpture as the light changes. Using
the 35 I was able to capture this image which I felt was improved by
playing with the boundaries of the image to break the rectilinear
edges.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/L1000099-shrp.jpg>

This was at ISO 160 and relatively wide open.

Spirit posed on the arm of my chair. Light was a nasty combination of
indirect florescent off a wood ceiling and a halogen reading light.
Spirit loves the warmth from the halogen bulb. I tried to choose a
gray that in both light sources and so, perhaps, didn't get a good
color rendition anywhere!

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/L1000092.jpg>

This is ISO 640, wide open, 1/90th of a second.

Comments welcome, thank you!

Adam Bridge