Subject: [Leica] IMG: Winter Thaw
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jan 24 14:10:47 2007

Hi Luis,

Thanks. This lens can get in pretty close. I like it. Easier then
with the Visoflex.  I like the Visoflex for macro work, but only on a
tripod. With the Viso the view gets dark as you stop down and the
viewfinder blacks out for the split second before the shutter trips.
And you don't know if you stayed in focus.  Advantage, rangefinder.

Thanks for looking and commenting.
Len