Subject: [Leica] IMG: More M8 photos
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jan 24 14:44:41 2007

I learned a few more things about the M8 in the last few days.

First, don't be afraid to try the high ISO's The first image was shot
at ISO 1250.
Also the shutter doesn't vibrate. The first shot was taken at 1/20
sec. hand held. With a 90mm lens (not macro mode). Not bad for a 69
year old if I say so myself.

  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8/L1000314a.jpg.html>

The second shot is a continuation of yesterdays thaw. The icicles are
growing.
M8, ISO 640, f11, 90mm Macro-Elmar.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8/L1000277a.jpg.html>

And finally I have to throw in at least one flower. A 5 ft tall Lily.
M8, ISO 640, f11, 90mm macro-Elmar in macro mode. SF24d flash

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/M8/L1000294a.jpg.html>

Please comment and critique.
Len

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: More M8 photos)