Subject: [Leica] 2006 LUG YEARBOOK REACHES UK!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jan 22 08:55:04 2007

OK,OK OK ;-)..now that I have had a chance to look some more I withdraw the
magenta commemt! I have found them...interetingly much more obvious by
tungsten
light than I found it looking at the photos by daylight in the same room.

I really was overwhelmed by the standard of the photogaphy first time round,
which I still am - Well done LUG! thanks again Jim!

Peter