Subject: [Leica] 2006 LUG YEARBOOK REACHES UK!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jan 22 05:43:50 2007

Jim, LUG

thanks very much for a wonderful yearbook! The standard of photography is
amazing and the quality of the printing brilliant, no magenta hints that I
have
yet noticed. I'll settle down this evening and go through it in greater
detail
than I have so far.

A brilliant idea, well executed. You are in danger of becoming official
publisher to the LUG, Jim ;-)

Thanks again. Sure to be the best selling LUG Yearbook to date ;-). Now for
2007

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] LUG book reaches downunder)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] 2006 LUG YEARBOOK REACHES UK!)