Subject: [Leica] M8 Troubles
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Jan 18 22:23:53 2007

Wade, in the manual it is said that if any of the charger lights do
not behave as expected, you most probably have a battery issue. Other
users have experienced erratic camera failures and lockups due to
faulty batteries.
I would contact the dealer for a new battery.
Hope you solve that problem and begin enjoying this great camera asap,

Ed

El 19/01/2007, a las 03:04, Wade Heninger escribi?: