Subject: [Leica] M8 Troubles
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jan 18 22:04:19 2007

Well, my battery sat in the charger for 5 hours.  The yellow light never
went off, so I finally took it out after being patient for 2 hours longer
than I expected to.

The battery indicator on the camera says 1/2 full.  I can take pictures, and
review stuff on the LCD screen, but for some reason it won't give me any of
the picture parameter settings in the menu - i.e. No ISO, No format, No
nada.

Its just not there.

Off to a great start, Im afraid. Sigh.

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] M8 Troubles)
Reply from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) ([Leica] M8 Troubles)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 Troubles)