Subject: [Leica] What are you using to glue your prints down?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 14 04:12:43 2007

Just a little warning: the remountable ones tend to rumple your print
when removing unless when doing it very very gently.
When using these sprays, best do it below a cooker hood or extractor:
nasty fumes get released when spraying.
A good tool to help mounting your prints on foamboard or hardboard:
<http://www.schleiper.com/index.cfm>

Good luck,
Philippe

Op 14-jan-07, om 12:22 heeft Rick Dykstra het volgende geschreven: