Subject: [Leica] What are you using to glue your prints down?
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Jan 13 17:02:49 2007

Hello folks,

I need a product to glue larger prints to foam backing boards, for
framing.  I could use the same product to glue the mat boards to the
backing board too I guess.  Up till now I've been using Henzo acid
free contact adhesive, with a number of dots between the print and
the board (and the mat and the board).  But I think I need something
with broader cover to keep large prints flat to the board.  I want it
to be repositionable/removable.  The thing I've liked about the Henzo
product I've been using is that the prints can be peeled from the
board or from an album and the glue simply rubbed off.  So something
with similar properties would be handy.

I've seen some spray on glues at the art shop.  Any experience?
Other products?

Thanks, Rick.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] What are you using to glue your prints down?)