Subject: [Leica] Re: RF / SLR
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 14 01:15:16 2007

First phrase should have read: Depends on the kind of money ONE needS
for the other things, Ted.

Ofcourse I do not count you in any of both mentioned categories, Ted.
You're a category 3: pro or truly dedicated. It's the category where
money doesn't matter untill a certain extent. The only thing that
counts is to get the best tool possible to get the best result. It is
a minority.
If Leica would only depend on this category for their sales, the
story would be quickly ending. Unless you'd be willing to pay 3 times
more for your cameras.
So it might well be that the other 2 categories keep Leica alive.
Ironic, isn't it?

Philippe

Op 13-jan-07, om 22:38 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: