Subject: [Leica] Re: Mac vs. PC - again!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jan 13 22:30:55 2007

I don't think we have a common point of reference Marc. What you do
works for you. I don't ask for your approval in that regard and I
certainly am not going to tell you how to live your life.

The iPhone makes a great deal of sense for me. It doesn't for you. You
like film and I like digital. Good deal. Making images is what's
important.

Adam