Subject: [Leica] Re: Mac vs. PC - again!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 13 20:30:21 2007

On 1/10/07 3:21 PM, "Lawrence Zeitlin" <lrzeitlin@optonline.net> typed:

> Quote in court documents by Jim Allchin, the soon-departing co-
> president of Microsoft's Platform Products & Services division: "I
> would buy a Mac today if I was not working at Microsoft."
>
> Larry Z

There are a lot of people at the Microsoft campus using Macs I recall
reading in an article so it must but true.
Microsoft office and lots of other stuff are also made for Macs from that
source
So Gates and Jobs had been getting along better would be the thing.

But with all the money Steve is making from the IPods with everyone ordering
music right from him and the credit card number automatically in there with
the music stores all closing down had got to be getting to Bill.

He wants his own pipeline into the teenagers and other peoples wallets that
Steve has got. But too little too late.

Cell phones though I can live without. I think cell phones should be very
small and not do other stuff. And not be implanted on your ear all day.
It makes regular Geeks look like James Bond.

How many LUGsters have Bluetooth phones on the ears all day and night?

I'm agin it.

The song of the Bluetooth
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=Blue+whale+
atlantic2.ogg&wiki=en