Subject: [Leica] Re: Mac vs. PC - again!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 14 01:55:30 2007

On 1/14/07 4:07 AM, "Hugh Thompson" <hewthompson@mac.com> typed:

> Mark - for me a cell phone is essential, it is my business phone, I
> have no land line because there is no sense in just forwarding the
> land line when I am out most of the time.  I also use Bluetooth,
> because there are times I am writing, or on the computer, when on the
> phone ....... most importantly I use it in the car, as a handsfree
> device, I can shift gears, check corners etc.  I highly recommend it.
>
> Right now I use a Blackberry, would I like an iPhone ....... you betcha!
>
> Hugh

Well I don't even know what an iphone really is I'll go check more into it
but its not grabbing me so far - a small Blackberry though seems delicious
my lifestyle and image can stand it I've only gotten one text message in my
life and that was 3 weeks ago but I saw some people typing away at their
little Blackberries and it seemed very nice. I keep asking if there is spell
check because without spell check there is no Mark Rabiner. I get mixed
answers. You start typing it finished the word. Sounds iffy. Believe it or
not these emails that I type here I think I'm better at than real
conversations. I like that ten second delay. First draft revised next day.
That kind of thing.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N