Subject: [Leica] Chromogenic Films.....
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jan 13 07:07:52 2007

If the person in the minilab just shoots everything through without any
color correction, then the prints will be sepia, purple, or whatever. If the
person takes the time to set the machine so that the tint is "neutral", the
prints will be better. I think Chris W. had told me that there is a kind of
paper that can be used for those films so that they are black and white, but
I never expect a Costco, Sam's, Walmart, or Walgreens to have that paper.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/