Subject: [Leica] Re:Chromogenic Films.....
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Jan 13 07:27:33 2007

With today's digital machines and a good printer, C-41 BW films should print
as BW without any tint. The digital printers make
setting up BW channels so much easier. Long gone are the days of running
test after test print.

Kodak has a Portra BW minilab paper that produces nice BW's. Oriental has a
BW paper that looks even better but it's nearly
impossible to find in the US. Some labs will convert and older minilab to
run BW chemicals and print on Ilford paper.

Chris