Subject: [Leica] Chromogenic Films.....
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 12 19:37:17 2007

Frank,
First find a lab with a digital printer, either a Fuji Frontier or one of
the Noritsu offerings.  Second, make sure they set the scanner for B&W
negative and that will tell the printer to generate B&W images instead of
trying to find some color.  In the old days of optical printers a lab would
balance a channel for XP2; the problem is that minor density changes would
alter the slope plots and you would get some artifacts.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com