Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jan 13 05:59:40 2007

This week actually had some free time so you get two very different
portraits.  Both shot with an M6, Neopan 1600 shot at 1250, using a 75
Summilux.  First is a friend at lunch, we had been discussing investments in
South America when the conversation turned into a pun.  This is his
reaction:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week2.jpg.html

Second, I spend entirely too much time in airports.  This was very early one
morning and this baggage handler had nothing to do but stay warm.  I think
in a print I would use a very slight blue tint to be obvious.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/weeek2A.jpg.html

Enjoy the images, have a good weekend with friends and family, avoid taking
pictures of candles until February.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 2)