Subject: [Leica] Chromogenic Films.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jan 12 12:19:25 2007

My son has asked me for B+W film for his M7.  I suggested the chromogenic
films as that allows him to get processing and prints made
easily.....

Having said that, what is the practical difference between Ilford and Kodak?
Is one film preferred over the other for minilab operation?
What do you have to ask the minilab operators to get B+W prints?
Are they B+W or   Purply-black and white?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Chromogenic Films.....)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Chromogenic Films.....)