Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nikon 50mm RF Images
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jan 12 13:55:28 2007

Hola Len! (Hola is the Spanish equivalent of Hi)

Thanks a lot for your posted images, it really looks as a good and nice
lens, for me would be a "cappriccio", I don't really neeed this lens because
I lke very much the Leitz smoothness, if one day I can find a good one at a
good price I will probably buy it, but everything has a relationship
price/satisfaction and for me I'm quite good served with muy actual lens,
even so... I recognize is a lovely lens!

Gracias amigo!
Cheers
Luis