Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jan 12 12:20:10 2007

And used by photographers who wear it only to impress folks. These
photographers don't care about it lasting through 10,000 rolls of
film or its ability to hold film flat or anything like that. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] M8 Article in LFI)