Subject: Re: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived…
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jan 12 12:27:12 2007

Absolutely true. I didn't say it clearly, but meant that "anyone"
with something to say and the intelligence to say it, who also has
access to computer can get it done, get in print, and make it available.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) (RE: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived.)