Subject: [Leica] M8 Article in LFI
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jan 13 20:09:53 2007

Well, B. D., when  bought mine in 1970 Rolex made a BIG DEAL out of
being a "superlative chronometer". I've had it ever since. I bought it
when I went into the Navy  and have worn it almost every day since -
although right now it's ill and the quote to repair it is something on
the order of $800 which seems a whole lot to me - something about
Rolex not having the parts or something like that. It' a GMT Master
and has been deeper under the ocean than 99.99% of the human
population has ever been. Well, me too for that matter. Grin.

Adam