Subject: [Leica] Opinions about Nikor 50mm/1,4 LTM?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Jan 11 18:06:04 2007

At least here in India, practically every Leica lens from the 1950s that I
have seen has haze and scratches, could it be due to the heat & humidity?
Haze seems to be easy enough to remove, but the scratching quite often is
pretty severe, especially from cleaning the front of the lens. In fact most
of us here who use these cameras prefer Nikon/Canon lenses and bodies in the
LTM mount, as they are much easier to use, and the lenses are generally in
much better shape.
Cheers
Jayanand