Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW evokes Peter's memories
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jan 11 14:50:18 2007

Peter

Liked this one specially:
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/switzerland/curl_st.htm
Looks like she's offering you a french kiss not a swiss ;-)

Many people in the french part have german swiss origins or the other way
round. "Schmutz" is a very common last name here. I'd definitely prefer it
to "Wichser", another not uncommon last name. I leave it to your german
skills if you understand it or not...

Didier