Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jan 11 06:15:25 2007

Len

These farmers need advertising even more than others. They only sell
directly to private persons or restaurants, as they're too small to deal
with the big companies. It's their only income apart from subsidies. Their
meat is the best I have eaten, ever. But it's a tough survival fight for
them.

Yes I'm still in that business. I did Andy's website for a few very luscious
steaks, sausages and and some tasty, old, salty mountain cheese. He couldn't
afford a normally paid website. The other farmers got quite jealous of it
and i guess I'll have to do design some more of them...

Didier

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01)