Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jan 10 15:31:17 2007

Didier,

That's a very interesting site with some very good photos. I'm very
surprised that a farmer in such a remote area would have a web site
designed to advertise his meat and dairy products. Or maybe because
he is in such a remote area he needs this as a means of advertising.
Thank you for sharing this side of your professional life. Are you
still in the business of web design?

Len