Subject: [Leica] Loss of a first rate camera store
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay Ignaszewski)
Date: Thu Jan 11 06:35:25 2007

That is sad to hear. I started doing business with Rich at Reed's in
1971- I was taking photography classes at Diablo Valley College and
Rich was most helpful to a newbie.
It was the kind of place that is very hard to find now a days - they
actually helped you.
I have lived on the East Coast now for about 12 years but whenever I
was in Northern California, I would stop in.

Jay Ignaszewski
bonvini@optonline.net