Subject: [Leica] 197 pix on the wall
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 10 16:59:16 2007

On 1/10/07 6:59 PM, "SonC@aol.com" <SonC@aol.com> typed:

> In a message dated 1/10/2007 5:34:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
>
> Having a short stack of
> those to carry on the subway under my arm.  Look like an artist or
> something..
> ----------------------

it was way off in the distance there.....
But I just zoomed in  feeling silly about the odds of me figuring this
out...Made it go pixel to pixel there is was clear as mud

QUEEN OF THE WEST.

>From what I can make out It's the only sternwheeler propelled entirely not
by steam by lithium crystals.

"The U.S.-flagged, 230-foot Queen of the West is currently the only
overnight sternwheeler cruise ship on the Columbia, Willamette, and Snake
Rivers. Like sternwheelers of the past, the Queen of the West is propelled
solely by her three-story-high churning paddlewheel. But unlike those
earlier craft, the Queen doesn't rely on a steam engine. Instead, she is