Subject: [Leica] 197 pix on the wall
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 10 15:33:30 2007

On 1/10/07 6:00 PM, "SonC@aol.com" <SonC@aol.com> typed:

> In a message dated 1/10/2007 4:55:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
>
> I'm  trying to stick to certain
> themes.
>

> I was curious about the paddlewheeler.  It doesn't look like any  of the
> Delta Queen Line.  I really like the shot and would like to see it  bigger.

That was cropped by 50 percent (100 and you'd have no picture left?)
And should make a nice bigger than letter sized print.
On my new 3800 I'll get in the next weeks.

I'd think most of them would be printed. Not 150 of them though.
50.

And I'm looking forward to cranking out 17x22's. Having a short stack of
those to carry on the subway under my arm. Look like an artist or something.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W