Subject: [Leica] Pix up finally - West to East gallery
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jan 9 10:17:22 2007

I've been looking forward to the results of your trip.
I love the night shots, esp. of the waves.
BTW, is EW060519_165049.jpg the rock at that coastal city between LA
and Hearst Castle that I forgot the name of?

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 8-jan-07, om 23:53 heeft Mark Rabiner het volgende geschreven: