Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 7 18:52:24 2007

I have the same router as well. When my son visits we have 4
computers connected wireless and one connected via ethernet cable.
The wired computer is a Windows machine which is turned off for weeks
at a time with no problems to the other computers. The other
computers are Macs but that has nothing to do with it.

Len