Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 7 18:40:53 2007

It should be set up this way.

1. The Linksys router is connected to the cable modem.

2. You have one computer connected to the Linksys router via the blue
cable.

3. You are connected wirelessly to the Linksys router on your new
laptop.

This is the way it should work unless for some reason it is wired so
the old laptop is the access point. But that doesn't make sense to
me. Try turning off the old laptop and if it stops the new laptop,
get back to us and we'll try and figure it out.

Len