Subject: [Leica] Re:M4 variants
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon Dec 25 09:27:58 2006

so so true.  i think very few of us actually believe that
clothing is solely for offering protection against the elements,
nor that cars are purely transportation, nor that
books exist only to transfer knowledge, nor that our interest
in food is merely that it is that which provides us sustinence.

-rei