Subject: [Leica] Re:M4 variants
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sun Dec 24 19:21:23 2006

> I'd be happy to get any rationalizations on why these pieces are
> necessary for day-to-day work, or ideas on things that they can do
> better than my other stuff.

It's not only / not just the destination - sometimes it's how you get there.
 A skilled person can achieve a beautiful result with indifferent tools, but
there is joy in doing it with tools that offer something more, something
that makes the doing a joy.   It's a gift - accept it! :-)

Peace and joy to you and all
John

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Re:M4 variants)