Subject: [Leica] #229 - #231
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Dec 23 13:43:08 2006

Graham,
Thanks. Both shots look very good for f2, especially #2. Today I shot
the IIIf with my Summarit stopped down between f8 and 11. The film is
drying now. I found a Summitar without haze so may try it. I haven't
found a nice Summicron yet. Sure I have some very nice M glass but
there is a certain good feeling I get with the screw mount body. I
also find I'm getting back my exposure calibrated eye back.

Enjoy the holidays,
Len