Subject: [Leica] Re:The slippery slope - "digital"?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 21:12:38 2006

Chris,

What plastic bodies?  My R lenses stay on my R cameras and they are
certainly not plastic.  I have not and do not plan to use my R lenses on the
cheap Canon bodies (Rebel) nor the pro bodies.  I have a D200 which is not
plastic, and will not modify my R lenses to fit it either, unfortunately I
only have a couple of Nikon lenses, one AF and two old MF ais lenses.  I
would love to put my R lenses on my R8 with a DMR, if I could find a DMR at
a decent price though.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Christopher Williams"
<leicachris@worldnet.att.net>: --------------