Subject: [Leica] Re:The slippery slope - "digital"?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Dec 22 06:44:09 2006

Joke, just a joke. :)

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: <grduprey@mchsi.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:The slippery slope - "digital"?

> Chris,
>
> What plastic bodies?  My R lenses stay on my R cameras and they are
> certainly not plastic.  I have not and do not plan to use my R
lenses on the cheap Canon bodies (Rebel) nor the pro bodies.  I have a D200
which is not plastic, and will not modify my R lenses to
fit it either, unfortunately I only have a couple of Nikon lenses, one AF
and two old MF ais lenses.  I would love to put my R
lenses on my R8 with a DMR, if I could find a DMR at a decent price though.