Subject: [Leica] Spiro where have you been?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Dec 17 18:26:50 2006

Eric Ladner wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Art Teel wrote:
>
>> a certain V.P. of the U.S. of A who has been noted for the comment of
>> ?nattering nabobs of negativism?.
>
> A line provided to him by William Safire, who now writes the "On
> Words" column in the New York Times.

Eric,

Omigawd!  I dinna realize that my Bronx HS of Science classmate (1947)
wrote that!
He was the editor of the school newspaper when I was the photo editor
(1946 -1947)
He didn't think much of my Leica IIIa which I used till I got a Rolleiflex.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)
Message from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)