Subject: [Leica] Spiro where have you been?
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Sun Dec 17 18:46:17 2006

On Dec 17, 2006, at 6:26 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Omigawd!  I dinna realize that my Bronx HS of Science classmate (1947)
> wrote that!
> He was the editor of the school newspaper when I was the photo editor
> (1946 -1947)
> He didn't think much of my Leica IIIa which I used till I got a
> Rolleiflex.

Cool! Small world, ain't it?

I didn't discover until years later, while flipping through the alumni
directory, that I was in college with musician and music producer
(Buena Vista Social Club) Ry Cooder. Nobody I knew then remembers him,
but then, I'm sure he doesn't remember me, either.

--Eric

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)
Message from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Spiro where have you been?)