Subject: [Leica] A modern Leica
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 17:38:27 2006

Gary,

As to Live View, I have used digitals with the screen where you can view the
image on the LCD, and quite frankly it give me a headache, I also find it
awkward to hold and view in this fashion.  I much prefer the "old fashion"
viewfinder, and I do not see this as a negative at all.  Isn't the optical
view finder Live enough?

Gene
-------------- Original message from Gary Todoroff
<datamaster@northcoastphotos.com>: --------------