Subject: [Leica] No Ladies Allowed
From: m4y at mac.com (m4y@mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 08:24:48 2006

Great shot. Very elegant and well timed. A lady with a story, I think.

On close inspection, I doubt the mid-sternal zipper-like indentations
are surgical. They are rather too regular and mid-sternal incisions
tend to be more vertical. Had she been wearing a really tight jump
suit? However there is also an area on her her left sternal border
that is possibly surgical, or scarring of some other sort - a burn
perhaps?

It either is a part of her story I wouldn't touch them, otherwise
fair game. I might try to get rid of the cigarettes, though.

Cheers,
Dom