Subject: [Leica] try to do this with modern film/digital
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Dec 9 08:43:15 2006

You a point there. I remember my mother making Russian salad when we
lived in Paris. She tried making it here with almost the same
ingredients. It never even came close.
Later on, when I was living in Germany, my first wife used to eat
that French Fry mayo combo. It still gives me a creepy feeling  just
thinking about it.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/