Subject: [Leica] try to do this with modern film/digital
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Dec 9 08:56:51 2006

If there's something that Belgians can do really well, then it's fries and
mayo. What turns into junk food in the most other countries (especially
England and Germany), is a delicacy there. Add a belgian beer and you have
all you need to feel damn good...
Didier

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] try to do this with modern film/digital)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] try to do this with modern film/digital)