Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 7 21:58:45 2006

So Frank, you went out to the camera store some years ago bought your first
camera and a roll of film and fell in love with it on the first try?  Have
never changed film and developer combinations to find better results?  Lucky
Man!

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------