Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 7 21:53:38 2006

I seem to remember Tina also went through a similar exercise with her 5D
when she got it also.  This is not a M8 only problem.  I have also gone
through similar experiments with my D200 to get results I liked.  Doug is
correct, this is similar to what we all went through with our film cameras
and finding out what film/developer combinations worked best for each of us.

Gene