Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 7 21:44:43 2006

Tina,

I think what you are doing is great for the rest of us working on getting
our first M8, or any other digital for that reason.  there are a lot of
naysayers on here who will probably never buy a M8 or maybe no other digital
doing alot of crying on how bad a certain camera is compared to another.
thiose of us who are contemplating buying the M8 are grateful for your work
and will benifite from you efforts.  I think the significant thing is that
those of you who are working with the M8 are enjoying the results you get
and not doing alot of complaining over the performance or what features are
on the camera.  My only complaint is that I see the results you and others
are getting with the camera, and I want one even more and SWMBO just smiles
at me.  ;-)

Gene