Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Dec 7 22:17:56 2006

I am not an experimenter.  When I was 13, I used D76.  When I turned 45, I
went back to the darkroom and used Tmax RS.  2
developers, 32 years.  Not too bad.....

I did no expanded experimentation to try to find the magic wonder tonic.  I
decided to use something that was state of the art, and
supported.

It works for me.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

So Frank, you went out to the camera store some years ago bought your first
camera and a roll of film and fell in love with it on
the first try?  Have never changed film and developer combinations to find
better results?  Lucky Man!

Gene

Replies: Reply from xrogers at comcast.net (Clyde Rogers) ([Leica] High ISOs Comparison)