Subject: [Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 6 09:41:26 2006

That had better be a hell of a scanner on the C-41 mini-lab with a
careful technician. The advantage of having a CD made is quick review
- but I've never seen a scan back from a mini-lab that was as good as
even a first approximation of what I do on my Nikon CS4000.

Why put all the attention to making a good image and then at the
crutial analog/digital stage let it be done by automation?

I don't get this.

Geesh - I'm cranky today - darn cold.

Adam